We’re giving away R40 000 worth of shopping vouchers!
HOW THE COMPETITION WORKS..
In celebration of the Lifestyle Centre’s 15th Birthday, we will be giving away R40 000 worth of shopping vouchers in our #LifeTheBallitoWay Facebook photo competition.
All you have to do is post a photo that captures the essence of what Life the Ballito way means to you, tag us and include the hashtag #LifeTheBallitoWay and you could be a winner!
- 1st prize R10 000
- 2nd prize R5000
- 3rd prize R2500
- 4th – 15th prize R1000 each
- Plus lots of spot prizes during the course of the competition
Judges decision is final.
T’s & C’s apply.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
#LifeTheBallitoWay Facebook Competition – RULES
- The promoter is Ballito Lifestyle Centre. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Lifestyle Centre Ballito and not to Facebook.
- The promotional competition is open to all South African residents who are 18 years or older in possession of a valid identity document, except any direct employee of the Ballito Lifestyle Centre.
- This promotional competition ends at 12am (midnight) 4 November 2018. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use posted photographs as well as images taken of the winners for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the winner.
- To qualify for the chance to win vouchers, the participants will be required to:
- Post a photo on Facebook that captures the essence of what #LifeTheBallitoWay means to you
- Tag Lifestyle Centre Ballito and include the hashtag #LifeTheBallitoWay
- Post an original photograph, taken by yourself, on Facebook.
- Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
- Participants may enter as many times as they wish.
- Winners will be contacted via Facebook Messenger.
- Any prize not taken up for any reason within two months of notification will be forfeited.
- All winners will be required to provide their names, ID numbers and contact details and to sign an acknowledgement of receipt of the prize.
- Winners will be selected by a panel of judges and at the discretion of the Ballito Lifestyle Centre.
- The Promoter reserves the right to name winners publicly and any other place where the Promoter deems fit. By entering the competition, prize winners agree to the publication of their name and photograph(s) by the Promoter for marketing purposes.
- By entering the competition, prize winners give the Promoter permission to utilise their photographs for marketing purposes at their discretion and undertake to make high-resolution versions of their photographs available to the Promoter upon request.
- Any personal data submitted by you will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation, the Consumer Protection Act and the Promoter’s respective privacy policies. The Promoter may contact you for marketing purposes, on the basis that you will have the election to opt out at each interaction.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferable.
- The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be announced by 12 November 2018.