The safety of our customers, tenants and employees is our number one priority and the Lifestyle Centre has taken every safety measure extremely seriously to prevent the further spread of the coronavirus.
The following COVID-19 protocols are in place and are strictly monitored and maintained:
- Alcohol based hand sanitizers are placed throughout the Centre as well as at the entrance of all stores for customers use.
- Customers are required to wear face masks at all times.
- Use of the lifts is restricted to 2 people at any one time, and signage is in place in this regard.
- Signage and floor markers are placed around the Centre to remind customers to keep a safe social distance apart.
- Regular sanitization of ablutions, countertops, surfaces and any touch points is undertaken.
- Deep-cleaning of all common areas, stairwells, lifts, etc. takes place every 10 days by a registered external sanitization company.
- Monthly air conditioner filter sanitizing throughout the entire Centre air conditioning system takes place to ensure any potential virus in the system is stopped in its tracks.
- Health screening and temperature checks of both Centre and tenant staff takes place on a daily basis.
- Strict safety, social distancing and sanitizing measures have been implemented to give customers peace of mind while dining in any of our eateries.
- At The Market:
- All staff and suppliers are screened daily and required to wear masks and undertake regular hand sanitising
- Daily fogging takes place at the start of each day
- Social distancing measures are in place in the communal seating area
- Tables and surfaces are sanitized regularly
- Deep-cleaning of all stores, seating areas and rest rooms is undertaken every 10 days by a registered external sanitization company
- The restaurants on Eat Street have taken additional measures for their customers peace of mind such as:
- Guest registration via QR code scanning
- No-touch menu’s
- Limited availability of tables for seating to allow for ample social distancing
- Sanitizers available on all tables
- Regular deep-cleaning of restaurants and back of house
- Rigorous COVID-19 protocol is required from all tenants to ensure the proper handling of staff members, as well as subsequent actions that will need to be taken, should any staff member test positive for COVID-19. The guidelines which govern this process are extensive and stores are only permitted to re-open on approval from the health department and on receipt of a sanitization certificate.